Pages

Friday 26 October 2007

26th October 2007

hello my dear blog...

yesterday was really a bad day...i lost and spoiled my precious pictures and photo frame due to...oh well..my glass photo frame was shattered..F!?%^#*...so heartbreak...it's my first and the most beautiful one...sigh...photo frame..i just wanna tell u i love u very much...and im sorry..

sorry to u too darling...i was overboard yesterday nite...and this morning...let me share the burden with u k?!if there's any job which suit for weekend de,do tell me k?!i wanna work to share with u...dun make me feel bad...

thanks for the beautiful nail polish ya...apply d make me feel like superstar!!!shinning n glimmering****bling bling~!

i wasn't very happy these few days with the loan thingy and my lab practical...i...sigh...nvm nvm...over d...no point crying over split milk rite?!?!hubby dun scared feel lonely k?!lao po will be here with u de...hubby say got lao po can le rite?!so i'll b here de...muaksz!!!but hubby dun always get angry when i late reply le...sometimes might be my phone sot sot..then u scold me y never check ur phone de meh?!dunno i find u de meh?!?.....actually,i very busy in uni de...have to study...find lots of info...go comp lab check mail...cuz lecturer will inform anything to us thru mail de...tat's y...i know not as busy and tired as hubby...but study also tired de...same same de...but...sorry also ok?!?sayang back...hug hug...

hubby dun drink alcoholic drink d la...face so fast become red...like tanglung only...hehe!!2 sips ONLY ah...aiyoyo...i 3 bottles also 'mo nai nai' leh...kekekeke!!!

hubby, now we *pwooh*, count 1,2,3 then forget everything can ma?!?

i love u always n forever....

p/s: sob sob...leave me alone at home...hehe!!joking la...hubby happy means i happy also...muaksz!!!

je'taime..

oh, uncle lim passed away...sad news...he contributed so much and given us all a wonderful pleasure to spend our holis in his own build GENTING HIGHLAND...remembered my friends always teased me saying,"wha?!!going to ur second home again?!?!"...haha!!cuz last time i would go up genting most of the weekends...enjoyed the outdoor n indoor theme park...bumper car and corkscrew...hah...it's been now...3 years i guess...i've not went up there due to...STUDY la...wat else...but anyhow,thanks yea UNCLE LIM for my second home...= )
may u rest in peace and....we love ya!!!

No comments: