Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

being 25

is like an old fart.

I know it's a BIG FAT excuse because well, it's not a BIG FAT problem really. But you see, although it's not such a big issue itself, I do, because I CAN think that I'm a quarter of a century year old now so yes, old girl.

This birthday was rather quiet, but thank God I hadn't need to work that weekend. Catch up with colleague for Indian curry at her place, then went to have a meal at an aunt's place.

I think the saying that the older you get, the simpler you want things to be is pretty well solid. Although I'ld like it to be a bit more up-heaved, but having a little quiet time with time to spare is better than nothing, or better than anything! You do what you want, live how you want, breath and relax.

I celebrated two birthdays in Nottingham while in University with my good mates, and two years in Redditch with new friends :) Couldn't count my blessings any lesser

In a nutshell, being 25 can't be any worse, neither can it be any better but hey ho, we can only be older no?

xxxx


No comments: