Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

What's up folks?

Hiya, I know I've been late but better late than never! So you must be thinking what happened to my 8 days dead blog hm?

Oh well, it's just been really busy. Really tiring. Really stressed. And all the bullshits happening all at once.

So I was away for my 2-study day at St Albans. I've never woke up this early, 5.30am since I was standard 6 to reach Birmingham and car pool with my other friends to St Albans in time for the first session at 9.30am. What I did in the car? SLEEP. ALL THE WAY. So we arrived, had our study, and by the end of the day, we check in and to my surprise, everyone gets a room to themselves!

I've never ever ever ever had such a big room to myself so you can imagine how ecstatic I was!





See that air-conditioner? I actually had it on at 20 degree, despite it being quite cold outside, because I miss having air-conditioner. I hid myself well under the thick duvet anyway =) 

My friends and I actually went bowling after dinner and it was great fun! She renamed us all to male names, Vincent, Rob, Richie, Peter and me Jack for Jackie Chan. (Lols, was I proud for him!)

Relaxing on me bed at the end of the day


It was a fun 1 day night stay but a tiring journey on the road.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On another very random note, or maybe not quite, I mentioned I went to the saloon in my previous post. And yeah, I've got a straight cut behind.

No comment but since I've not got weird or bad feedback from people, I guess it looks alright.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Strawberry chocolate cupcake by Linda Tan

Linda it was yummydelifingerlicking-licious!
Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyeliner has been stagnant at its position for quite some time so I just fiddled around with it since I haven't been drawing on my eyes for quite some time.



Winged
Got NICE?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I attended a harvest supper today and it was a very nice experience. And very jolly too! Oh what great people I've met. Can't wait for church tomorroooooooow! God bless you all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four randomly inserted post after the main one above is just slotted in because I'm a little lazy to write a new post and because there's nothing much to talk about my cut hair, a cupcake and my eyeliner right?

Yeap, so that's it.

I'm still very alive except that my soul is telling me it's not getting enough rest.
Am I talking rubbish?


Oh well..
Bye bye folks!




No comments: