Pages

Friday 2 January 2009

3rd January 2009

What a wonderful day...~!tra-la-la...

WHy?!Because i get to drive HONDA ACCORD..Lols!!I know not big deal la BUT i wanted to drive this car since long long time ago after it was released in the market!!Cun what the car..well,not the new model and I'm not sure which model is it..Aiyah,I'll take a picture tommorow instead!!haha..

I tell you i tell you..the car was great!!the pick-up was ichiban!!the aerodynamicity is to good to be true..sobs sobs..I wanna cry after telling all these..Happy tears wei!!Not the bad side..

Oh yeah, and went to had a RM2 car wash..lols!!

Yeap,and i manage to take a picture!!!see the bubble foam behind?!?!= )
Uh well, not that significant hm..Nvm nvm..

And at least I still have a day or two to self-pronounced the car belongs to Josephine Wong Yunn Shyuan!!Anyhoo, it belongs to my uncle all the way from Singapore!!

Thanks dear for these..


Yeap, I get to clean my lappie screen with appropriate usage of a clothe, a duster and a sprayer..?!?!lols..


And a computer mini vacuum..


VRoom-vrOOm-VroOM...I'm vibrating together with the vacuum..ugh..
Hey, it really comes in handy kay!!!= )

Ait, today went on to Bank Islam for cash withdrawal..Wanna make full use of the money so deposited it in...SOMEWHERE..
And while waiting for Daddy kau-tim his tribunal cases with some unbelieveable atrocious businessman/woman...I make full use of my HP camera..LOLs..

Just one la..okay?!

Phew, now the HOT CHILLI PEPPER case comes in..
This one really unbelieveable atrocious donkey monkey crab dopey dwarfism la-la-ism and everything bad -ism lar!!!
Lappie got problems with the Windows and need reformating as told by the HP service centre but they do charge for that..BUT, one kind soul Jason was well enough to teach me how to do and NO teaching fees was required of cuz..

Then i called COMCITY (place where i bought my lappie)...
Daddy was on the line first..(FYI, my dad already told them there is a problem with my laptop within the first week after the purchase but told them i was away in KL and would only come back in December to resolve the problem..)

and the phone was passed on to me..
She: Hello, Ms Josephine ah..HP centre sure will charge for the service they provide one..

Me: OKOK..(wtf..it's still under INTERNATIONAL waranty k!!charge my ass...)

She: Then now your dad say he already file a complaint to me within a week after you bought your laptop...

Me: Yah Yah..

She: But I dun Remember (Alzhemier meh?!at least record down your customers complaint lar!!!don't know how to do business meh...)...Anyway, we charge you cheaper..usually is RM60 but now i charge you RM30 only..

Me: But my dad told you the problem within a week..

She: I know..When you buy it?!

Me: In the PIKOM PC fair last September lar..

She: OOOhhh..Cuz you bought it in September and now December only you bring back to us so we charge you RM30 lor..if less than 3 months we charge you RM15 only..(What the hell..i say bought in July then you charge me 60bucks ah?!)

Me: My dad already tell you the problem after a week we bought OKAY!!!

She: OK, like that la, you bring your laptop here and we see what's your problem..

Me: OK lor!!

But due to time constraint and the urgency to use my lappie, i reformated myself..bought myself 10's DVD for the recovery file and backup all datas myself..which was not SHORT!!!it took me few hours to complete everything...

AND AND AND...



YOU SEE A NOT!!!
People charge RM0.00 for their RECOVERY WINDOWS, BACKUP DATA service ah..and YOU dare charge me RM30 because i went in 3months late?!?!
wtf wtf wtf..

You are so gonna get it from me when I return to Ipoh after my exams!!!argh!!!And it's still under the 1 year International Warranty!!!I'm so not satisfied..SEE YOU IN COURT..ahakzs..kidding kidding..
See you after my exams!!

Chiaos..

No comments: