Pages

Friday 6 February 2009

6th February 2009

Haven't been writing for quite some time so here are some things to frame up..= )

It's still Chinese New Year..and the vibe is still on..a lil..

Dear bought me a 12 roses bouquet of roses...for my birthday..= )
Anybody had any idea what 12 roses symbolises?!hm...

Dear VinVin and Jojo
As of CNY....
I went back to my dad's and mum's hometown in Sitiawan and Malacca respectively..had happy and very fulfilling meals, chatter and laughter, lots of cookies and Chinese tit-bits..I especially loveeeee the 'nga ku'...mmm mmm~!

And it so happen that my 21st Birthday coincides with the 2nd day of CNY!!!doubles to all my ang paus $$..ke-ching-ching-ching...

As usual, there were nothing to do in Sitiawan except for the eatings..but i went to Hui's place in Beruas and she brought me to a waterfall which is quite awesome..It seems like dejavu when i was driving through the road path to the waterfall area..Feels like I've been there before but I haven't actually...hm...quite eerie thinking back and I don't know why..give me those Chills man..

In Malacca, there were more to do..eatings is memang got one...driving round town and going to Jonker Walk...my Grandpa had his 80th Birthday on the 29th itself..Mine was not officially a celebration for me though..hmph..it was held cuz my other aunt can't make it for the 29th dinner so they had this '1st party celebration' for my grandpa on the 27th..some even left earlier...#@$%^%$&!!Only my biggest and youngest aunts were there...I would say I'm totally PISSED OFF...one way or another...hmph...but, at least i had a great time..so, FINE!!

We also went around Malacca town to this exhibition place with historical buildings of Malacca were set up using clothes..quite nice especially the one which looks like a castle..= )
And we went to Eye on Malaysia too..not ON la..just outside..walk around n see see..

















Yeaps...this's my Fav...Beautiful right?!

In Jonker Walk Geographer...

Karaoke in GogoBox at The Jetty Malacca..
Posing with ....(I don't know what character is that...)



Creams on us...~!
Me and cousin, Jhii Lien

Family with Jhii Lien

Family picture on my 21st...

Yeah, I'm HAPPY....it's all in my expression...=)




Made our way to my sister National Service Camp in Gunung Semanggol..and took a few snaps with the soldier of the day...
Me and Brother Ben..

Me and Mummy

Me and Daddy

Me and Soldier Nie

Family shoot...smiles!!

And another one...

With Soldier Nie again...

That's the summary and what's going on so far..Thus, it's concluded..

Results out today for my previous exams..I'm so damn scared and shivering now..OMG..i can't get it now cuz it's in KL at the faculty office...!!!shoot man...fingers crossed...

No comments: