Pages

Saturday 3 May 2008

3rd May 2008

Oh well, another Saturday afternoon..

But this time had to study as Monday's exam not an easy peasy one..PhysPharm..huh!!Cracking up my head to add another drive in so that i could remember more..probably i could include J drive, W drive, Y drive, S drive...LOL...

This really drives everyone crazy..oh well, who's not?exam...whoever is thrilled, i guess it must be...quite an honourable human being...phew!!

Had a friend, well, both guy and girl whom i know from high school...the guy broke up with her after 3 years of partnership because...nature call..haha!!i don't know who to side as both are really great friends of mine...the girl is quite close to me and helps me out whenever i need...the guy is a good listener...hm...well, the girl told me that everything is in God's hand...leave it to Him..didn't realize how tough she was and able to advice further...good job girl!!!= )

As for my darling hubby, he seems unhappy and in moody terms nowadays..i tried asking and playing around with him but...i know his smile was made up...not a genuine one..hurts me a lot to see him like this..he wanted to watch Iron Man yesterday so i accompanied him although i need to study for my exam which I'm really unprepared of..

Hm, a word of consolation...to myself..."Nothing would ever hurt me if I don't let it to"...yes yes yes...this is what i must do and think of now..gracias~

Ah..now I'm making myself gloomy...I can't be as i have to be the stronger one now...hopefully I'll get to crave back a genuine smile on him...

toodles..

No comments: