Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2009

The new me..for a change

Yeah, for a change. I so then decided to..

CROP CROP CROP a whole lot.

And this is the end product.


I've a dislike for short hair cuz I don't look good in it.


My back's a lot more shorter after 1 year..


Somehow, I likey..


Cuz it's short, and nice and cool..


There are advantages of having short hair. Let me list them out:
1. You take lesser time in the bathroom
2. It's so much cooler!
3. You don't need to think of how to tie up your hair in fancy styles
4. Apparently, I don't use conditioner now
5. When you wake up from bed, the hair is styled FOC automatically

But I also misses my long hair a lot..still, and always..I'll need 2 years now to keep my hair long..

I like the short hair I'm having now!!

Nyah-nyah!

2 comments:

ws said...

OMG !!!

Unknown said...

Why?!
Bad?Good?Abnormal?