Pages

Monday 30 November 2009

Before the coming of Christmas, let's just warm up with..

a little chilling in Lizard Lounge.


for the countdown to Christmas party!


My white little bag..


And the three of us in a taxi..
(which driver F*kin fetch us to the wrong place and what pissed me off really was that he was so damn bloody sure where he was fetching us #$%#$^%&)
Driver : Yes yes, why you think I lie? York city right? I know I know where is it..
And he left us at York HOUSE. Bloody fool.
It's Yo City, not York City, not YORK HOUSE!!


And cause it's freezing cold outside (Swears#$@%$^%!bloody taxi driver), we had to take another cab which is 5 minutes away to reach the lounge.


Peter bought Bailey for us. :)


Shanice, Peter, Jade and Jojo


Peter miang to the fullest..


Vice President of Korean Society, Woosup Shin.


Shanice, Jade, Jojo, Jonathan


Jade and Jojo


Again :)


With Trang this time :)
Love her neon bright yellow!


Cheers for Bailey..


Jonathan and me :)


People I met that night. I forgot what's their name. :P


Uhm, I remember Joey, Art..(forgot it's arthur or archer or...)


And so the night ended pretty tiring. I was worn out. My make-up is worn out.
But my heart still lives.

No comments: