Pages

Saturday 4 September 2010

Leicester


Made a one day trip down to Leicester and whoa whoa whoa..looks very much like Nottingham.
From the train station, to the streets, to the bus and to the shops.

I guess UK's implementing the 1 concept throughout the country. First was 1Liverpool, and now 1Leicester. 
1Malaysia different case. 


The new mall - HighCross
Awesome structured building. 





Leicester Market
Things are pretty cheap here. 
Bought cauliflower, cabbage and 2 asparagus for a total of 2.35pounds. 




And I saw me favourite Coffee Republic!


Mocha Cappucino one please!
Bitter but sweet enough, sweet but bitter enough.
Just the right amount - no sugar added =D


I shall say it again - it's better than any other coffee available at this moment. I mean THE BEST.

No comments: