Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

THIS IS DEDICATED TO YOU. I WILL NOT HOLD BACK.


You have the authority to your mum as a son, but I have the responsibility as a granddaughter to my grandmother. Let it be shouting, cursing or fighting, I shall prevail until the very end with whatever I can do in my might until I can see her. I don't want tor regret for the rest of my life, with my grandfather who is in heaven now and I wasn't able to attend his funeral which has saddened me to the core. The hostility showed to my dad made me a stronger person to face this cruel truth. I am not directing this to everyone, just a certain kind of people.


You have NO rights whatsoever to not allow me to see my grandmother. 


Since you started, I will not step back.
I've heard enough but I had just defended my dad with words ONLY heard by my dad. I have never ever addressed this straightforwardly but not letting me see my grandmother is getting me on my nerve.
YOU DID THIS TO ME FIRST, HENCE I'LL SHOW YOU THE MIRROR IMAGE OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME.


MARK MY WORDS. MAY YOU REST IN PEACE IN THE FUTURE.



Grandfather and grandmother, I hope you are well and I'll do whatever I can to repay you the kindness and love you've showered on my dad, mum, brother and sister. You'll know the truth behind all that's happening and may you please bless everyone abundantly, with the cruel truth revealed.

I remember grandmother boiling chicken soup every weekend for daddy because he worked so hard and had to bring us naughty children up. Sometimes when we tried to drink some of the soup because daddy let us and because he doted us, grandmother would call out at us to let daddy drink it. 



PS - I'm holding back some words which are too sensitive to bear by SOME people just in case they say my dad brought me up wrongly. There are many kinds of influence in this world, just so you know and the word which I mentioned was not taught by my dad. It was with FRIENDS.







No comments: