Pages

Saturday 4 June 2011

Bangkok, haven darling


I haven't got back to Ipoh yet upon my arrival to KL and I've been to Bangkok and Malacca in that period!
Home is near but yet far..
(Despite the fact that I'm already enjoying my time at home now..)


This was outside the window from where I'm sitting. I'm on AirAsia, not Thai Airways.



Pffft...I'm a trough between two peaks.



Hahahaha! And now I'm a peak between two troughs!


Arrived in Bangkok after 2 hours, only to receive the heat wave it presents.

There's nothing much we did on the first day itself except for walking about and shopped a little around Platinum and Pratunam.

Our first night was at our favourite-test hotel - Centre Point at Petchburi (or something similar to it).
The rooms are hugeeeeeee. The air-cond is super cold (which is my necessity). The location at a if-not-much then it's very strategic since it's a mere walking distance or 1-2km to Pratunam and Platinum is just opposite Pratunam. 



Next morning, we had our breakfast and set off to.....



HERE! All in the next post.



Stay tuned. Apologies for haven't been posting recently.






No comments: