Pages

Saturday 28 March 2009

Home last week and boh-ring community visit..

'Whoever was the father of a disease, an ill diet was the mother',
by George Herbert
Halfway through my Diabetes Type 2 dissertation assignment..

I'm missing home now cause I'm not home at this point of time..my home as in Ipoh home..not BSS home in Semenyih..hm..and I'm not going back for 2 weeks!!So pathetic right..

Back in Ipoh..many many things to do, many many things happening..such as:-

Go to 'lau-ya' (lousy) Funfair..

It's been quite some time since I've last set foot on such funfair..and mind you, the price to play a game is even more atrocious..for such 'a funfair', 1 token is RM2 and each game requires minimum 2 tokens which is equivalent to RM4..which is totally un-cheap and un-glam and un-makes-me-wanna-play-at-all..

But when i saw the bumper car, i actually wanted to jump into it..Lols..Thanks Uncle Lim for Genting Highland; my childhood 2nd home..

Know why i wanted to jump in?!
Back then, Genting's adult bumper car was AWESOME!!Hard body metal (well, not really hard la..i'm not sure!), hard bumpers which can really bump you up!!, and with the momentum and force you applied when you bump the others, its proportional (that differentiates the obese and non-obese people..HAHA!!)
NOW, Genting's bumper car is sub-divided into the adult and children ones, where both are really comparable..you don't call it bumper car when there's bumper which does not bump you at all..it might as well be called..well something like when you're in a float in the swimming pool and you collide with someone else in the swimming pool itself..yeah, something like that..so so not nice and not syiok to play anymore..the same applies to the outdoor go-kart..imagine playing go-kart that moves at a maximum speed of..well, i don't know how much but if you could run, I'm sure you'll reach the finishing line a minute or two earlier..OMG!!totally unbelieveable..I wanna go play those theme parks in Aussie!!

Before this 'interesting trip' to the funfair, we had our dinner at Black Canyon coffee..didn't try their coffee yet, will do the next trip back..and I think their slogan was 'A drink from Paradise, available on Earth'..whoa, tastes Canyonlicious eh!!

I had my green curry fettuccine which drives me coo-coo hot and luckily there's this paradise watermelon juice which I can't get enough of..

Went to walk around JJ Ipoh and Padini!!My first PDI wear..RM89.90 with 70% off..
I would say it's worth the buy!!!


Lucky me again for being the 5th sender thru..I get 2 VIPs invites!!

Enuf' said! Till then..

Community visit to BE Pharmacy at Bdr Sri Permaisuri, Cheras..




Lols, it's just pictures of me in my formal wear, not the visit itself..There's nothing interesting bout the trip so pictures of myself would be nicer to see..It's really boring and I really got nothing much to say about it..so, there's more to say on my dressing..:)
Balck long-sleeves shirt from I-don't-remember-where..White skirt from Mummy..the top is nice cuz it has some gliterry linings on it and it compliments well with the white flowery skirt with black ribbon lining on the bottom..

Oh yah!Before i forget..LIL KarLai..

Ruined in the end..


Heard of fluidized bed dryer before?Well, it was part and parcel of the process in making lil Kar Lai out..


Just received my birthday pressie from Dear..

well, picture speaks a thousand words..: )

In conjunction with Earth Hour, I did my part (tho not intentionally) by going to Uni..


P/s: removed my picture dy la..Dun want people saying I looked 10 years older..sobs sobs..

5 comments:

SL said...

the last picture is like...yer.... hahaha...jkjk..

ws lim said...

yer, geli !! delete the last pic, pls..not to offence, dat pic look like 10 yrs older..lol

Unknown said...

OMG..serious ah?!shit..okok, i delete it..:P
so bad la you all...

Anonymous said...

yeah...i find it boh-ring as well, and now annoyed.

Unknown said...

lols..annoyed?why so?