Pages

Sunday 23 May 2010

Undergoing one cycle of four seasons


I've de-climatised.

From a very hot state, Peslis up north in Malaysia which have scorching sun and heat almost everyday

Back to KL which is more or less the same. Maybe more of stuffiness, you know, population overbased.

Then sometimes back home to Ipoh, which is the best place ever. I've got Kledang Hill giving me fresh air.

Adjourned to Semenyih, rural town with, pretty nothing much to do and obviously heat becomes the issue although not that much except for the time when my room fan stopped working. 
HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FAN IN MALAYSIA!!

Fly all the way to UK, during late autumn, with weather which I practically love, not too sunny, a little breezy and 1 or 2 dry leaves sticking out on the tree.

Winter came and gosh, were I freezing for the first time. But after some time, it was bearable. It become fun even more when fleet and snow came pouring.

Spring blooms it's way out around end of February, beginning of March. It was really pretty with pink petals all around and little dandelions and daisies sprouting.

Now summer is coming. The temperature was above 20 Celcius for the whole week and I can't stand it. It's really really hot. Plus, there's not a cloud in the sky that would cover up the sun for a tiny moment. 
AND THERE'S NO FAN INSTALLED IN THE ROOM!

Oh gosh, help me. I think I'm in Malaysia now. 


Next week weather forecast is better. Much better. Cloudy. That's good. 
Unpredictable weather huh? One moment high, one moment low.

I've become a little fairer and I don't want to be a bit darker now. I miss autumn. And winter probably.


No comments: