Pages

Thursday 18 November 2010

Missed to my benefit =)


Online shopping can really slough the content of your wallet or purse (intentionally or unintentionally!). Recently I'm browsing too many sites that I find it amusing and interesting, what more with the reductions and sales going on now. 

However, I've been delaying in buying the stuffs I wanted and now that it's out of stock, guess what? My purse has that extra 40-50 pounds! Could spend it well during Boxing Day no? 

However, went to Hyperama the other day with dear and food-oh-my-goodness. As much as you want to control yourself, you still have to eat. What good conscience that made me spent 30ish pounds on these 

|
|
|
|
V

MAMA Tom Yum Shrimp Noodles



Hello Panda Milky Flavour



Oreo



BinBin Biscuit Cracker



Packet of egg noodles



Wong Lo Kat Herbal Drink



(Mummy, I went and buy and drank this! Good girl a not?)


And a bite of Snickers! =)






No comments: