Pages

Thursday 25 November 2010

Pandora Box after Immunology


Having immunology formative exam in the last 3 weeks of the semester is stressful enough. What makes it more stressful it that when I realized I've answered the same question but gave the wrong answer. FML.

Anyhow, it was a night out worth spending with my girls as the Korean Society organize a Red Devils' Party at Pandora Box. This place is somewhat new to me since I've not heard about it so there you go, a first for everything! 

When we arrived, there was quite a number of people there already but as long as the clock doesn't strike 12.30am, the dance floor wouldn't be full.

So yeah, we chilled a while at the top floor..
(this was around 2ish..)


and then we went downstairs..and nice la, got sofas can sit around =)



Chilling out at the sofas with a bottle of Sol 
(The bartender said this tastes exactly like Corona. I don't think so.)


Nini, Me, Michelle, Jane


Relaxing on the sofa again after dancing =D


A collage of us *Hicks*


It was pretty messed up at the end when we're leaving as all the coats are mixed up. Had a pretty hard time finding my coat = (

Anyway, it was an enjoyable night.


No comments: