Pages

Thursday 17 July 2008

17th July 2008

These days kinda busy..but still able to steal some time off..i'm not at all sleepy today..which i kinda weird..haha!!

Come to think of LOVE..it brings me back to those times where there are happiness and sometimes, sadness..but all in all..LOVE is LOVE..

I've experienced it..and,yea..it's so true..u'll come to know of it when the time is right..when YOUR time has come..it'll go as per plan-ed..



You just couldn't get enough of everything when LOVE is there.
You want everything in anything out of from the other.
You just want it.



Yea,i just come to know how hurtful are those who are being left.
Those who suffered from heartache and the time needed to heal oneself.
I've given such feeling to someone, and now, someone has returned me such feeling.
Anyhow, we've been together before and possess a little understanding of each other.
Although we couldn't be an item, we could still be friends..
Friends that are worth much more than anything else..



It is indeed..
Love is a moment I wished could last forever.
Love is simple yet un-understandable..in certain circumstances..

LOVE ALL YOU CAN.LOVE ALL YOU WANT.LOVE ALL PEOPLE.LOVE AS YOU ARE LOVED.LOVE AS YOU WANT TO BE LOVED.LOVE IS ALL..

I assume you can sense my mood swings here.Well..
things are better left unsaid than said..
truths are better not known than known..

Alright,i got to go back to copying and pasting..

Uncle Ron planned a Jap Buffet this Sunday..which I think would be nice..especially the one with baby octopus on it..lols!
well,thanks to YOU( you know who you are ) for teaching me to eat this..not-so-nice-to-look at all creature..
Had a VERY hearty meal yest at 11.15pm..a packet of Punggol Nasi Lemak all to myself and a VERY BIG piece of drumstick..i guess i could skip all the meals today..

Blurps!~

with this emo kinda feeling..i'm on Word writting..No, drafting a story..LOLs..uhm,CRAP a bunch lot..
many a little and much a less..

There's an "US" song for me..
First was 'Jie Kou' by Jay Chou then 'Wo Xian Zhai Hen Xiang Jian Ni' by Daniel Lee..kinda sweet to think of it..
BUT
my Fav remains with 'If you're not the one' by Daniel Beddingfield..

I don't feel any right now..sign off first..

AmIgOs..

No comments: