Pages

Friday 11 July 2008

phew~!today finished the job which was yesterday's "leftover"..

pages n web sites i've clicked on..A-Z where 1 page have a list of 24..26x24=..brain not functionng..uhm,n nescafe isn't helping a teeny weeny either..

The delivery uncle who went over to the dmobo service centre in Jay Gee to check my sis's HP came back with BAD NEWS..the shop 'sudah tutup'..wtf..yesterday was bad enough when i called the shop where we bought the phone...

-------------------------------start conversation------------------------------------
*humbling myself to be be polite*
me: hi!afternoon!i've got this dmobo mickey mouse HP bought from ur shop..n there're
some problem with it..i went over yesterday and u called me to call the service
centre..Unfortunately,the number is NOT IN USE...
HE: oh,well,erm...
me: you see,i'm not local and i came all the way here,to SINGAPORE to fix my phone..
-yea,i'm exageratting a lil..who cares?!-
HE: wow,u came all the way here JUST to repair the hp?!
-WTF wtf...
me: YES..and i want to get it fix ASAP..
HE: oh well,since the number is not in use right,the shop might not be there anymore!
me: huh?!okay,then what should i do IF it really closed shop?
HE: well,we can't do anything so i suggest you go and BUY ANOTHER NEW PHONE..
-mother $&*%^#$%!!..-
me: what u mean buy another phone?!i came to fix this and you call me to buy another
one..even if i were to buy another one..i still wanna get this FIX!!
HE: oh,but we can't do anything since we're only the authorized dealer..
me: uh..fine..i'll go over and check whether the company's still there
tomorrow..thanks anyways..bye!
-politeness still..!~Fake...
HE: ok,bye!

-----------------------------------end conversation----------------------------------

yea,so..KIASU asshole!!(erm,sorry for the rudeness..)

Buy another HP..eh,that's what i want for the past few years OK after using my 8310 for 7 long years..BUT BUT BUT...8310's a DAMN good phone despite the look and appearance of it NOW la..but i covered it up with cutesy fishy sticker..LOLx!i remember having it fall down 1 floor in my house..i got a SOLID scolding for that..but,hey!it's still as good as ever..hmph,i wonder how ppl can lost their phone..(cuz i never b4 ma...+_+)

so,my uncle recommend 2 phones..

1)Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia

well,i'm quite a noob in HP..so,the ONLY thing i like is the 5mp CMOS feature..




2)HTC

er..er..i don't know much bout this phone..




yea,so..i don't know..no comments..samsung one looks nicer~!LA la LA..
yea yea,i judge a book by it's cover...= p

uhm,oh ya!know what's my all-tim fav car?!applause applause.....to MY car, named BRIDE~!

*~!Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren!~*







extraordinarily expensive - £313,465
looks extraordinary - vast, fast and alien!!

i'm not going to the details..i wont be able to answer later..~

And 1 important thing..well,not that important..but..it never cross my mind b4...i THINK im getting FAT..well,a matter to ponder sooner or later..lols!!

BELIEVE IT...


what kind of mentality these ppl have huh?!yuhuuu~!THE WORLD IS EVOLVING..Grow up..Expand the Brain..



I MISS HOME..I MISS DADDY..I MISS MUMMY..I MISS BEN..I MISS NIE..I MISS MOLLIE..I MISS HOODY..I MISS BOLSTER..

I sure do remember u all,loves~!

No comments: