Pages

Friday 5 March 2010

Happy Last Day Of Chinese New Year!

ie. Chap Goh Meh. We had our feast at....


Mandarin Restaurant

It wasn't hard to decide on the food this time round since there're so many people around! Plus, I opt out cause the menu's showing me sign language which I can barely understand. Like this :-



I can read like ..................... and that's really all I could read from that whole book.

So we ordered 7 dishes and I would say 4 out of 7 is pretty satisfying :D


Nom nom nom...stomach's getting hungry with food served to neighbouring tables.

#1 Duck with wrapper




This's so far the best crispy juicy tender duck meat I've ever ate!

#2 Vegetable


#3 Aubergine


#4 Pork with some 'kou lou yok' sauce


#5 Chicken 
This one damn funny. I think 6/8 of the chicken dishes on the menu must be pre-ordered. 
Us : Can I have (smtg smtg) chicken?
Waitress: This one have to pre-order first..
Us : Then can I have (another smtg smtg) chicken?
Waitress : This one also must pre-order.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And we tried our very last attempt
Us : Then which one no need to pre-order one?

Waitress : THIS ONE :)

#6 Fish 
This bugger cost a bomb. A big bloody bomb.


#7 Tip Pan Tofu
This was alright. Alright only.


#8 is free 
Well, something free is better than none right?
Although I would say, we ordered 'tau fu fah' and what we got was like milk pudding. Tastes exactly the same! While others ordered some red bean soup.



THE END



Proudly presented to you by JOSEPHINE WONG

No comments: