Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2010

For everything, there's always a reason

My previous post was inexplicably LAZY. I know you can tell it cause you can tell it.

Not much of an attempt to make a long-winded post now either..

I'm a bit on the nervous end bit plus my sedentary lifestyle and nonchalant behaviour to study seriously. 

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Jesus Christ."
Philippians 4:6-7

I don't know what else to expect but I shall put in and do my best for Daddy always say,'Dream big and reach for the sky. Even if you hit the treetop, it's still a success.'

That's my Dad

: )

*sobs*pimples outbreak!*EMERGENCY*

No comments: