Pages

Sunday 2 January 2011

1/1/11


I have..not much but having two at once is MUCH of minor injury.

While cooking, oil splashed up and..damn it hurts. Had to improvise using Eye stress gel for cooling effect since it has cucumber and elastin. 



This one..well, I'm studying. And my hand hurts ("-) 



A cut I realized minutes after I finish vacuuming 


Pfft..not forgetting that I slipped in the bathroom as well. FML.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I, despite stressing out from studying..I did my best in cooking. 
A tired brain requires a booming tummy to get going =)
I wanted to try Aglio Olio but..well..
Spirals sprinkled with parsley with Celery and Sausages


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And YOU little princess, HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY!
No more teens, you're all grown up!



Huggies



No comments: