Pages

Saturday 1 January 2011

How I Spend My Last Day of 2010

I slept pretty late last night given the fact that I drank 2 cups of tea and I was rolling in bed for the whole time till I-don't know when I eventually dozed off.

Woke up and started studying, followed by studying again, and again and again.

Ate my brunch and vacuumed my room where I got a cut below my ankle since I don't know when.

And study x10.

Then off to cook dinner..single dinner for the last night =(

Corn with rice
(Dear, it was the right amount and it was perfect! Daddy Mummy look, I can cook edible food!)



And 3 side dishes to go with - Poggi Kimchi (damn I bought the wrong one), fried scramble egg, fish fillets



Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011.


Loves.


Missing Daddy, Mummy, Ben & Nie back home.

Last but not least, Happy 2011!

No comments: