Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2008

17th September 2008

tadah~!

Had hands on my first new baby..it's called..lemme think..*think*thinks*thinking*still thinking*thinking still*thinkssss*think-think*...

OK OK..it's Melt..hehe!Melt's the name..my baby Melt..





I'm so so so loving it..

Oh,n i went down Singapore for a few days again,replacing my dad's friend who can't make it for the Globatronic exhibition..went there and..yea,walk around Singapore again..lols!!








That's my mummy and daddy..can't stop myself from snapping pics after pics of them like this..n they din even notice...LOLS!!!my mum was like..'wha,take so many pictures ah...'..haha!!sweet hor~!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagged..
Tag Rules:
1. The rules of the games get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them to know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time
11.03 pm

Name
Josephine

Sisters
yeah..1 cute n pretty one..

Brothers
yeah..1 handsome and hunk one..

Shoe size
7...

Where do you live
my microhabitat..Menglembu,Ipoh,Perak..

Favorite drink
Ice cream soda

Favorite breakfast
i skip breakfast usually~!no fret...

Have you been on a plane
once...twice...thrice..few times la...

Swam in the ocean
yeap..

Fallen asleep in school
of CUZ!!muz b kidding those who don't..

Broken someone’s heart
*shamelessly*...yeah...sorry ya..

Fell of your chair
once or twice i suppose..accidentally..i dun hav eyes at my back!!!

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call
yeah..stupid of me..cis cis..

Saved e-mails
some...got a collection..hahah!!!

What is your room like
LIKE THAT..= )

What is the last thing you ate
orange...ugh...


Ever had

Chicken pox
yes..

Stitches
yes..teribble...hm...awful scar..

Broken nose
nah...

Do you believe in love at first sight
i..don't know..50-50...

Like picnics
OK lah..~

Who was the last person you danced with
Hui..= )

Last person who made you smile
Calvin..

Today did you

Talked to someone you like
yea..my mum n sis..

Kissed anyone
No...

Get sick
No...

Talked to an ex
yea..

Missing someone
yea..

Best feeling in the world
Not yet tho..another 40 mins to the next day..

Do you sleep with stuffed animals
yeap..my dear pillow n mollie doggie..

What’s under your bed
another tilam..

What time is it now
11.20pm


Random

Q: is there a person on your mind right now
No

Q: do you have any siblings
a bro and a sis

Q: do you want children
yes..totally yes..i luv lil babies...

Q: do you smile often
yeah...

Q: do you like your hand-writing
yeah..

Q: are your toes painted
yes too..black..repainting it to white soon...

Q: whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in
haha..secret!~

Q: what colour shirt are you wearing =
Blue..

Q: what were you doing at 7.00 yesterday
watching rolling love..

Q: I can’t wait till
i graduate!!!!

Q: when did you cry last
urm..forgot la..who keep tracks anyway?!

Q: are you a friendly person
yea..consider so...i suppose...

Q: do you have any pets
nope..

Q: where is the person you have feelings for right now
i don't know..cuz i have none..lols!!

Q: did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now
yeah..my dear sis...

Q: do you sleep with the TV on
never..well..sometimes..not on purpose!!!

Q: what are you doing
answering random Qs...

Q: have you ever crawled to your mother or father
yea..heheh!!!

Q: can you handle the truth
Yes..

Q: are you closer to your mother or father
Both am..

Q: who was the last person you cried in front of
forgot..Dex i think..lols..

Q: how many people can you say you’ve really loved
One..and a true disappointment..so far..= )

Q: do you eat healthy
i don't think when i eat..i juz eat what i want..= )

Q: do you still have pictures with you and your ex
Yea..What, am i suppose to throw it?!

Q: have you ever cried because of something someone said to you
Nope..y?!for wat..ntg to be inferior of..

Q: how often do you go to church
lols..once..or twice...a month..

Q: if you’re having a bad day, where are you mostly likely to go to
To my bed..

Q: are you loud or quiet most of the times
quiet..

Q: are you confident
yeap..

Q: 5 things I was doing ten years ago . . .
-start learning science
-switched best friends
-sitting in school
-bathing in the bathroom
-celebrating my birthday

Q: 5 snacks I enjoy
-Doritos
-Lays
-ALL Desserts
-Soya drink
-Rota

Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
-get out of malaysia
-buy myself a house
-buy myself an SLR Mclaren
-save some in the bank
-do some good deeds

Q: 5 of my bad habit
-brings my pillow wherever i go
-forgetful
-Lazy
-Cincai

Q: 5 places I’ve lived in
-Nottingham Hostel
-menglembU
-malaysia
-Cheras
-Ipoh

I tag this five people:
-Calvin
-Mun Yee
-Hui
-Carmen
-Shiun Lei

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tat's a real long entry..whew~!

No comments: