Pages

Thursday 9 April 2009

10th April 2009, a fateful full of shit day..

I'm super duper mighty sad and upset..with MYSELF today, well, a few hours a ago to be exact..

Argh!!

On the fateful 9th April 2009, 4.17pm, I droped my precious little 6500s Nokida into the stinking toilet squating bowl in Nottingham SA building..WTF..

I missed the 3.30pm bus back home. Which forced me to take the 4.30 bus instead. But due to this unforseen happening, i spend almost and hour digging up my phone in the toilet. The cleaners were helpful in that they did find something for me to hook up my phone but they were discouraging. "Tak boleh la dik..dalam sangat..", "Dawai?Mana nak cari?"..Haiz..

But I still won't give up..and digged for an hour..(Don't think bout what's sticking on my hand when i pulled out each time kay..ewwwk)but to no avail..at least i tried..and my bus was delayed till 6pm and i reached Ipoh at 10.30pm..

And that was my day..Full of shit!!
So, let's grieve for the lost of my darling handphone..sobs sobs..

No comments: