Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Fun-ness last week..heart attack this moment..

This week was a very SYIOK week..

Friday : Community visit to CCM Pharmaceutical in Bangi. Listened to an hour..or maybe two cuz the fella was a bit too long-winded (well, not a bit..)..She was like, “How much time do I have?”, and my good lecturer answered, “10 minutes” and she actually replied “OK..”..Guess she doesn’t understand the time language..and I think we drag on for another handsome hour, in a room, so gloomy that MOST (98% calculated after minus off 1 or 2 person) of us wanted to leave..
What’s worse is that I’ve not taken my BREAKFAST that morning and I’m starving, my tummy’s calling..the curry puff and some green roles with coconut filling inside on the table!!!OH MY…

Temptation, temptations, tempt 100%!!

At last I gobbled 4 puffs and 1 green role with coconut fillers (cuz not nice! The green stuff is so tangible!EWwww..)

And so, we were warned and not allowed to bring our bags into the production area. Well, cause they have issues where the previous batch took some pictures and post it on their blog with some negative comments I suppose..If there’s improvement, scared what? Or they’re afraid that their competitors copy their stuffs? But I don’t think they’ll be able to find my small small blog here right..Anyway, what to do..Snap some outdoor pictures is ALL we can do..But we got some free manufactured goods@samples of Uphamol, EyeGlo, Provitron, Beta Carotene, O-Fresh and some effervescence Vit C tablets..NOT BAD hm?!
CCM welcomes US..:)



Group picture outdoor







That was first free stuff for the Friday..

At night, PUMA FURIO PARTY @ FRANGIPANI..Add the Syiok-ness meter to almost, but not yet, MAX..









Free flow of drinks on the House..





Free flow of food on the House..


Altho I took one only..

Free flow of Hotties in the House..




Or should I say singularly?as in not hotTIES..maybe hottie..yea, that's it..

Free flow of free PUMA stuffs and F1 grandstand tics BUT was not mine..not that lucky in lucky draws EVER..HAIZ!But at least i got some PUMA merchandise worth RM250!



Free flow of celebs and people in the House..






Free flow of Ferrari cars outside the House..






Which is why the free flow of pictures in













































Uhm, wait!!..Mr. Najib.. is the current Prime Minister?!(I know I outdated, no newspaper to read in Semenyih lar!!)
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
I really can't believe my eyes, ears, nose, mouth..
He's..OMG..I really don't know what to say..cuz this made me speechless..



PM? How? Impossible..OMG..SMS!!(Save my soul)..SOS!!(Save OUR soul)..
Tolong..'gau meng ah'..'jiu ming ah'..'HELP!!'

This country really is going down the road of DEATH..well, not the people in direct..the econs? the masyarakat majmuk in Malaysia can't live in peace if more of this shit is happening..OMG..

3 comments:

SL said...

Eh.. the ferrari t-shirt doesnt seem to fit u la.. i think too big size for u.. err.. i think ur dad and bro not ngam the size also.. ehem.. so u know who to give to la.. dun waste..hahaha...

Dont u know Najib was from Uni of Nott in the UK.. He brought Uni of Nott to Msia.. I think u are paying some of ur tuition fee to him to win in the election in his place also.. lol..

SL said...

Eh.. the ferrari t-shirt doesnt seem to fit u la.. i think too big size for u.. err.. i think ur dad and bro not ngam the size also.. ehem.. so u know who to give to la.. dun waste..hahaha...

Dont u know Najib was from Uni of Nott in the UK.. He brought Uni of Nott to Msia.. I think u are paying some of ur tuition fee to him to win in the election in his place also.. lol..

Unknown said...

the white one fit me 100% k..the black one my sis gasak from me..i had a yellow version M size but still too big..so i exchange it with the white shirt..:)

who to give?!

i know he was from nott..goodness, kenot imagine he's the PM now..doomed!