Pages

Thursday 28 January 2010

Dublin Castle

First thing first..my apologies for not updating in like a thousand years..so here's one to Dublin! :)
As in Dublin Castle..of cause there's more, but you gotta wait..a day or two before I finalised the post..you can wait can't you?!

Uh-huh, the word Baileys attracts me more than Dublin Castle itself..:P


I donno what is written but the drawing is too cute to be on a lamp post!! :)


A map of the castle. Uhm, uhm...well, the castle is big..


Should be nice something like this..or not..well I don't know..
You'll know why I say so..in my next post :D


The huge but not really huge arch gate you called it? Looks like Gemini..


Got feel right this picture? We're admiring the beauty...of...the...the...place


And then what else what not...I don't know how we ended up doing this either..


And this #2


And #3..
(Btw, this random picture is just so fun! Plus the excellent angle..PERFEEECTO)


And tadaaahhh...this's our trip to the very very empty and big space somewhere in the castle!!


Wrapping up the scene, MWUAHSXZ!!



No comments: