Pages

Saturday 30 January 2010

Manchester overview

The city of Manchester..Awesomeness!

#1 Piccadilly Gardens

                                      
#2 Walkway to Debenhams, Primark, Arndale Centre, etc etc..

#3 Market Street

#4 Primark building damn hugeeee!!But I still love Nottingham people. 
At least they won't chase me out cause I'm drinking coffee. What nuts.. 

#5 The Britannia Hotel


#6 Tong Yan Kai (ChinaTown) - How to get this in Nottingham!! 

#7 Trafford Centre - Big like a big MALL, shop like crazy, and a thousand shops to enter..

#8 Wheel of Manchester

#9 PrintWorks - Hangout place at night

#10 My glass of Cade Rouge House Rose (Cuvee de la Maison Rose)

#11 Hard Rock cafe :)

I wanna go Manchester againnn!
Erm, not for the shopping, it's for the heavenly sickening delicious food!
I NEED KANGKUNG BELACAN -.- CRAVING GILA

No comments: