Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and SUNDAY again!

Blogging from work now since it's lunch time =D

Chatted off with Linda while having lunch at Wetherspoon and we had to whisper quietly before some stuffs are confidential : P 

Went to the Baptist church yesterday and boy was it pretty empty!
Oh gosh, when can we find the right one : (

On a cheerful note, we found the perfect gym to go to! Hitting it for the first time this Saturday! It's time to sweat : ) (Not that I want to but I have to since I'm starting to gain some weight!)


And since it's the weekend, a little pampering to my face would be good!


Using: Kosei Mask White
A really good product if you ask. Leave it on to dry and peel off after. This leaves my skin so clean and supple!



 Lastly, pray for my Visa approval letter! I hope it comes in the letter box by this week! *fingers crossed*






No comments: