Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2009

PSP or Walkman?

Mummy said if I pass all she’ll buy me a PSP. Cause I asked for it. Haha!
Unfortunately, as I flipped the pages of SonyTime, I saw another interesting thing. Woohoo! Shit.

Walkman is PURITY
Sony, NWZ-X1000F, is the world’s 1st video MP3 Walkman with OLED touch screen & digital S-Master Amplifier.
(Pss..It’s expensive enough to buy an iPod, but this looks pretty cool too~!)
The specification:
• 3.0” WQVGA High Contrast (OLED Screen)
• High Quality Audio (S-Master amplifier)
• Digital noise cancellation
• Touch screen function
• Wifi enable
• FM Tuner
• High Quality EX NC Headphones supplied
• Long Battery Life (Approx. 33.5 Hrs Music/ 10Hrs Video)




PSP (Playstation Portable)
I sorta like the Spirited Green!(PSP-3006SG)
Greeny babeh~!
There’s a package of PSP-3006 + 1 selected game + mystery gift for RM 899.

Radiant Red

Pearl White

Vibrant Blue

Spirited Green

Bright Yellow

Mystic Silver

Piano Black

I think I'll go for....

No comments: