Pages

Saturday 22 August 2009

PC Fair II


And I'm serious at work OK. Just a 2 sec off for camera focus and Snap! :)


Crowded PC Fair..: (

Sonson in his 'bergaya' spec..

Siew Yee..:)
Siew Yee and me..upclosed..:)

Verons babe and me..:)

Verons darling..:)

Yee Kuan..:)

Mr Surveyor..Choon Lai

Shanice..:)

Kelvin, SonSon and Me


The whole Microsoft group.

The Microsoft promoters met each other for the very very first time. Then we got our lecture on what we're promoting for a while and then handed us our cool T which we are all so eager to change into. There's a big 7 behind. Who doesn't want? I want.

By lunch, we were talking like old buddies, at Wooley Court. :)
Really like old time buddies. It frigtens me a lil how fast I get to know them. It's like...after 2 hours from the first time meeting. But I love them all to bits!!

No comments: