Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Sainsbury

Shopping is great, even for groceries.

And so we walked to Sainsbury to get as much as we could. Better maximize the buying power rather than walking back and forth for purchase.


Both of them are chatting rather happily about war, his ex gf, race discrimination, etc. etc.
(It's rather hilarious..we were questioning Bing whether probably she looks like his ex gf..tsk tsk)


My pink sandals. My truly.


Pink jacket top. My truly truly.


And the truly is ME. : )
(Sorry, I don't get what I mean to say also..)


And so Sainsbury became a very good companion for groceries shopping for us that we went there like 3-4 times a week. It's crazy I know, but that's the gist.

2nd round we went there we jumped on our feet shrieking when we saw this cute little darling.





Oh shit..she's so adorable!!

Bing's chatting companion is back..too bad Bing was not with us at that time.


No comments: