Pages

Saturday 13 February 2010

This Chinese New Year

is really...not festive at all here in UK.

I don't hear the loud firecrackers, I don't get to play fireworks,



I don't get to eat CNY cookies kau-kau,



OK la, this might be a good thing for me. Means I don't eat that much. Means I don't get fatter :D



I don't have red angpaus to collect,



Here no decorative stuff or what sorts,



I don't have daddy, mummy, ben and nie here, and I only have me and my room to myself.

But anywoo, Happy Chinese New Year to those who are celebrating and...urm, Happy holiday for those who are not.

Well, am looking forward for tomorrow's free lunch and CNY dinner! :)

Gong Xi Gong Xi!
Kung Hei Fatt Choy

(Ah, I've got no pictures so had to google and get these pictures. Sorry for the bad quality then!)

No comments: