Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

I love SALSA and I love myself

I lurrveeeeee SALSA. It's about the swaying, the body and the language. Awesome!

The Rumbaa~, the Mumbaaaa~, the break, the twist and the turn is all the basic you need to hit the floor!

I have a feeling I'm gonna be addicted :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, 
(This is totally unrelated but I just came across this...)

Huang Name Meaning and History

Chinese : from an ancient territory called Huang. Perhaps the most famous and revered of the ancient Chinese emperors is Huang Di (2697–2595 bc), considered father of the Chinese people. He is also known as ‘the Yellow Emperor’, since Huang also means ‘yellow’. Surprisingly, though, Huang Di is not credited with being a direct source of the surname. A descendant of his was granted the fief of the territory of Huang, which later served as the surname for certain descendants of the ruling family.

(Hehe, am I not proud of it or what? Well, we keep ourself low-profile)

Dictionary of American Family Names, Oxford University Press, ISBN 0-19-508137-4

(Dictionary? Serious? For family names? Is it even a course of study?)

Average Life expectancy compared to the general public



(60-80 years of age?Phew, that sounds depressing..)



Check yours out at www.ancestry.com

No comments: